Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look.
Teeth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look. Here at Hansen Dental we use a whitening product called Iveri Whitening.
The Iveri whitening is an in-office procedure where your results are seen in twenty minutes. It consist of four easy steps:
• Retraction and isolation of the gums
• Insertion of a Gel-lined mouth tray
• LED light is placed in front of Gel Lined tray for 20 minutes
• End of procedure-Gel lined tray is removed
Why Choose Iveri Whitening?
• There is no need to take an alginate impression
• Same day results
• All variables are controlled: takes place under carefully monitored conditions which allow for the safe, controlled, pain-free use of a relatively high concentration of bleaching gel – yielding results that are visible immediately
• Professional in-office teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental procedure in the world today
• Removes organic stains or discolorations primarily caused by:
a. Aging. Over time, the teeth darken with a yellow, brown, green or grey cast (which may be due to heredity and/or eating habits). Yellowed teeth tend to whiten most readily.
b. Consumption of certain foods (notably coffee, red wine, sodas and dark-colored vegetables and fruits).
c. Tobacco use.
Take Home Whitening
Take-home whitening gel allows you to get professional whitening results at your convenience, effective, and customized way! The procedure involves two visits. The first visit, an alginate impression is taken of the complete upper and complete lower arch. The impression is then poured up in dental stone and a bleaching tray is fabricated from this model. At the second visit, patients try-in their custom bleaching tray and is instructed on the use of the bleaching product. Patients wear these trays, at home either in the day time or at night time, for 30 minutes for one week.